Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Everglow By Mae

The Everglow By Mae

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/trixipix/WGT%207-21-04/mae_band.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
(Since how no sites ever label who each of them are, I shall do my own)
Great personality Zach, the oh-so-gushing-cuttie lead vocals Dave, Cutey smily Rob, Blonde dude Mark, and handsome Jacob

I don't think I need to explain how uber awesome Mae is. The 5 person Christian Indie Rock Band which stands for 'Multisensory Aesthetic Experience' made their debut in 2003 with their album Destination.

Of course, I would be that slow to not notice their presence til their next album 'Everglow' comes out, and they have a shiny sitey to clicky around with and listen to their music did I realise how good they sound.

Go check them out, if you haven't already. <3

I've included the flash banner, so ya can all listen to the goodness too. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

i love mae. the everglow is like the best cd ever. my middle name is mae too! how crazy...

Friday, October 24, 2008 6:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home