Saturday, March 18, 2006

Animals in casts

Get ready to activate those tear ducts and a lifetime of 'Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww', because the following link will turn you into mush. (That is, unless you are a animal hater, in which case is no different from a racist and should be banished to hell. Bastard. )





50 ANIMALS IN CASTS




"Recently, I have been overcome with an obsession that is hard to describe. An obsession that
causes such a stir of bittersweet sadness and heart-splosioning adorablosity that the dormant schizophrenia I've convinced myself I'm riddled with almost starts to seep out of my brain cracks. An obsession that spurred one friend to call me "deranged". An obsession of animals in casts."







Various pictures too cute to resist:





Aww, what's
up with those dog eyes?



















Itsy bitsy kitty, hiding in sleeve pocket~














Buddy needs a hug

(Unadmitably, this is the messiest post ever. But this is my first time using blogger's photo tools, and I ain't comfy with shifting pics within a small working space, so sue me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home