Saturday, March 18, 2006

Beggr

Like what I enclosed in a mail to generatorblog's webmaster:

Hello!

Just found another rather interesting site generator that might spark your interest. Beggr , contrary to popular belief, is in no way similar to Flickr. In fact, it's all about the art of begging. Still in beta stage, each time the page loads, viewers can raise their brow in doubt, or giggle in surprise at the random and obnoxious statments generated. Talk about Beggin with style!

You may have seen something like this before - but this one is 2.0, beta and has a shinier logo.

It's all about the money, so can I have some of yours please?



Spare me already, I'm tired. :P Anywho, Generatorblog also accepted my other suggestion at the Monty Python walk generator thinger. Check out the entry here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, that funny walk maker I had never seen before...

Saturday, March 18, 2006 2:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another group of dynamic image generators on http://www.customsigngenerator.com ;)

Monday, May 08, 2006 8:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home