Saturday, March 04, 2006

Drags.

Get ready to cringe in pain, and drag yourself across the gravely pavement, tear your own eyeballs out whatever, before they get imploded internally themselves or kill itself by biting its own retinas. Death doesn't have to be that way, so tear them out now and spare yourself the additional pain.

Interesting video I found at i-am-bored.com because I was, and not surprisingly, youtube has em too. Posty.

FAQ:
  • Why are you being so mean? WHY?!!!!!

Well, there are people who are looking for ways to die too, gotta consider for them as well, don't I?

Hung Up - Con Loli


Well, Drag Queen of Spain plus a few of her girls put up yet another of her shows. Personal rendition of Madonna's - Time Goes By. (I think.) I pity Madonna. She's too famous.

Disclaimer: I will not be responsible to the after effects of the video, good or bad. Be warned that I will also have no part of the oh-so-annoying and persistent lyrics of 'Tyme gos by, so loli, tyme gos by, con loli, I dono wa to do' snaking to your brain and take over all functions of the human brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home